The difficulty of transporting European goods from fostered an active trade in Buenos Aires, and locals' reliance on contraband did not subside until after the 1776 establishment of the.
Until the latter part of the nineteenth century, however, the natural harbor of Balizas Interiores Interior Beacons served as the main port.
This partnership ended with the that deposed Perón, however, and its management was nationalized as Flota Argentina de Navegaceon de Ultramar.
They operated near or at capacity, however, and an expansion of the port was authorized in September 1907 by President.
Naštěstí můžete mít 7 denní přístup ZDARMA! The pier stretched several hundred meters into the river to facilitate the arrival of smaller vessels, and served both shipping and passenger traffic for two decades; honor of the Parish of Santa Catalina de Sienna, the harbor was christened.