Ah, doesn’t springtime make you think of bright, happy things like egg hunts, sunshine, fresh rain showers, and rainbows? Obviously, it makes us think of those things, which is why we’re holding a weeklong extravaganza of rainbow-themed events!
Join us each day from April 4 to April 17 for a bounty of joyous happenings (a.k.a. tons of exciting events).
Red Nest Wednesday
- All nests will reset at 3:00pm Pacific (6:00pm Eastern), so you can participate in extra nests this week.
- At 3:00pm Pacific (6:00pm Eastern), you’ll be mailed one entrance item per nest (non-hell mode).
Orange Drop Thursday
- Enjoy a 30% drop bonus on all items (including in nests) all day long.
Yellow Friend Friday
- Enjoy 30% bonus EXP when partying with people from your friends list.
Green Party Saturday
- At 3:00pm Pacific (6:00pm Eastern), you’ll be given 1,000 extra PWR to give you an extra boost in dungeons. (This bonus PWR will be labeled as Event PWR).
- Starting at the same time, you can also enjoy an EXP bonus when running dungeons with the same party multiple times in a row. This bonus expires at midnight Pacific (or 3am Eastern).
o Enjoy a 15% EXP bonus during your first run with a party.
o Enjoy a 30% EXP bonus during your second run with the same party.
o Enjoy a 45% EXP bonus during your third run with the same party. You’ll get that 45% bonus for all following runs with the same party as well!
Blue Bonus Sunday
- Enjoy a double drop bonus and a double EXP bonus from 5:00pm to 9:00pm Pacific (8:00pm to midnight Eastern)!
Indigo PWR Monday
- At 3:00pm Pacific (6:00pm Eastern), you'll be given 800 extra PWR to start your week off with a boost. (This bonus PWR will be labeled as Event PWR).
Violet Dungeon Tuesday
- Enjoy 50% bonus EXP for clearing dungeons.
BONUS: “Egg Hunt” on April 8!
- We’ll be taking two “snapshots” during random times between 5:00pm to 9:00pm Pacific (8:00pm to midnight Eastern).
- All players who are logged in during those times will get one Dragon Egg!
- Limit one Dragon Egg per account, so play on the character you’d like to get the prize.
- In case you don’t get it, you’re “hunting” for the Dragon Egg just by being online at the right time. It’s a passive sort of hunting, but it’s better than getting your nails bloody clawing at people during real egg hunts!